Monthly Sewing Challenges – Vintage Sewing Pattern Giveaways
Are you a Slow Fashion Boss?
Challenge Rules and Guidelines:
- How to Enter: Simply (1) follow @sewingpatternshop on Instagram and (2) post a photo of your completed sewing project with a photo of the pattern envelope on Instagram. If your photo does not include the pattern envelope, please specify which pattern you used in the text of your post. Entries must include the hashtag #slowfashionboss. This hashtag is how I find your entry to include your user name in the drawings.
- Project Requirements: You must use a sewing pattern from the 1900’s; it does not have to be from my shop. Camera-shy sewists are welcome here: Entries can be flatlay, on dress form or mannequin, etc.
- Entry Window: The date of your post defines the month in which you are entered.
- Selection Process: Three winners will be chosen by random drawing each month.
- Limitations: One win per person in a single month (ensuring three separate winners each month), but you can win multiple months. No limit on number of entries. Realistically, if you sew with vintage patterns, everything you sew can sport the #slowfashionboss hashtag and there’s nothing to lose by entering.
- Winners Announced: Winners will be announced on Instagram the first day of the following month.
- Prizes: Each winner will receive one uncut vintage sewing pattern, which they can choose from any pattern available in my shop. No exclusions. Non-priority postage paid (yes, that includes international).